Increasing hair loss made worried many people and required to choose Hair Loss Treatment that is the main reason why hair transplant in India is becoming more common.
However, it should be noted that hair transplant is a surgical procedure and not a magic. So, it is really important for every person undergoing the hair transplant to remain patient for the hair growth as the results take time and can vary from person to person.
There are few points which will help you boost up your hair growth after hair transplant-
- Itching and scabbing are common after hair transplant surgery. So, avoid scratching your scalp and keep your fingers distant.
- Try to avoid all physical activities, which can cause sweating like such as jogging, outdoor sports, etc. for at least 10 days .
- The sweat is really harmful to your transplanted hair so try to avoid physical activities and wear a hat while going outside.
- Try to avoid alcohol and those foods that you may be affected, like soy, wheat, and dairy etc.
- Vitamins are necessary for speed up hair growth process. Eat antioxidant foods like blueberries, squash, peppers, cherries and tomatoes.
- Massage your scalp with the mixture of essential oils, apply this mixture of oil to your scalp and massage moderately once or two times every day.
Benefits of FUE Hair Transplant in Chandigarh-
- It is a painless hair transplant method.
- It doesn’t leave any visible scars on the scalp.
- It has a quick recovery and healing process.
- Body hair also used in this method if a patient has less donor hair.
- It shows permanent and natural hair results.
If you are still suffering from any hair problem then get an FUE hair transplant in Chandigarh.